Exclusive golf holiday in Hammamet
Indulge in your passion at the finest golfing complex in Tunisia. 173 slightly undulating hectares of olive trees and forest simply for your pleasure !
7 Days/6 Nights
The “Golf Citrus” is a 45-hole course designed and created around 7 lakes by Ronald Fream. It has two par-72, 18-hole Championship Golf courses which are very appealing due to their aesthetic and technical qualities, their impeccable maintenance throughout the year and the way they are integrated perfectly into the heart of a conservation site. Courses that are both peaceful and stimulating for players of all levels.
- 7days/6nights – flights not included
- Private transfer to/from airport by Land Rover.
- Bed and breakfast accommodation at the Leading Hotel of The World “La Badira” in Hammamet.
- 4-day Green Fee Pass for the Golf Citrus in Hammamet.
- Hotel-golf shuttle.
- The technical aspect of the two Championship Golf courses at “Golf Citrus” and the finesse of the “Yasmine Golf Course”
- The splendour of your hotel, the Leading Hotel of the World “La Badira”
- The exclusivity of its Thémaé Paris spa centre
- The authenticity of the Medina of Hammamet and the Cap Bon region
- The long, sandy beaches
- The variety of activities on offer (horse-riding, water sports, etc.)
Boat trip and snorkelling at Cap Bon
Explore the Cap Bon region from the sea aboard a motor boat chartered specially for you. Play at Robinson Crusoe in the still unspoilt creeks and bathe in a turquoise sea before having a seafood picnic (grilled fish, sea urchins, etc.). A day of real relaxation.
Lunch meeting with a Tunisian personality
As the initiator of the “Arab spring”, Tunisia was the impetus for the revolutions in the region. The country has always differentiated itself through its openness and its aspiration for democracy. In this exceptional politico-historical context, we can organise for you a lunch or dinner with Tunisians who are at the heart of the current changes: artists, intellectuals, campaigners, business leaders or mere employees who also happen to be players in civil society. You will have an amazing opportunity to exchange views with them and gain a better understanding of the challenges facing Tunisian society, away from the clichés and closer to the facts. This meeting will also allow you to find out more about the traditions, the cuisine and the local culture.
Visit to the town of Nabeul
During this day of discovery, your guide-historian will tell you all about the town of Nabeul and the coexistence of its Jewish, Muslim and Christian communities. Meanwhile, the archaeological site of Néapolis, situated along the coast, and the archaeological museum of Nabeul testify to the Roman past.
A Tunisia specialist
Your tailor-made trip
A concierge service
Advisers ready to help you
Five languages spoken
An enduring experience