Golf Passion holiday from Hammamet to Gammarth
The par-72 course at “The Residence Golf Course” offers some magnificent viewpoints and a total change of scene. This amazing place, sculpted by the seasons, sometimes still and sometimes cooled by the sea breezes and African winds, offers a constant challenge and some stimulating angles of play. Here, with a combination of power and finesse, you can put your game to the test.
- 8days/7nights – flights included
- Private transfer to/from airport by Land Rover.
- Bed and breakfast accommodation at the hotel “The Residence” in Tunis-Gammarth and “La Badira” in Hammamet.
- 3-day Green Fee pass at “The Residence Golf Course” and 4-day Green Fee pass at the “Golf Citrus” in Hammamet.
- Hotel-golf shuttle.
- The technical and sporting variety of the 3 courses: “Golf Citrus”, “Yasmine Golf Course” and “The Residence Golf Course”
- The luxury of your Leading Hotels of the World
- Their spa/thalassotherapy centres
- Exploring Tunis, Carthage, Sidi Bou Saïd, Hammamet and Cap Bon.
A day exploring Tunis, Carthage & Sidi Bou Saïd
From the maze of streets in the Medina of Tunis, a UNESCO world heritage site, to modern Tunis with its gems of Art Nouveau architecture, the superb collection of antique mosaics at the Bardo National Museum, the iconic archaeological site of Carthage celebrated by Gustave Flaubert in Salammbô or a stroll in the hill-top village of Sidi Bou Saïd, this day-trip is the ideal way to gain a comprehensive insight into Tunis and the surrounding area.
And then, how can you not fall in love with Sidi Bou Saïd, its contemporary art galleries and its streets filled with the sweet scent of bougainvillea and jasmine? In between two excursions accompanied by our enthusiastic academic, you can enjoy honey-filled pastries as you relax on the terrace of the famous Café des Nattes.
Boat trip and snorkelling at Cap Bon
Explore the Cap Bon region from the sea aboard a motor boat chartered specially for you. Play at Robinson Crusoe in the still unspoilt creeks and bathe in a turquoise sea before having a seafood picnic (grilled fish, sea urchins, etc.). A day of real relaxation.
Visit to the town of Nabeul
During this day of discovery, your guide-historian will teach you a lot about the town of Nabeul and the coexistence of its Jewish, Muslim and Christian communities. Meanwhile, the archaeological site of Néapolis, situated along the coast, and the archaeological museum of Nabeul testify to the Roman past.
Dinner: the flavours of “Dar Sabri”
Tunisian cuisine contains the blend of peoples that constitute its history: from Berber semolina to Jewish tagines, Andalusian pastries delicately flavoured with flower water and subtly spiced Spanish stews. We invite you to discover this reinvented and refined cuisine at a meal at “Dar Sabri” in the Medina of Nabeul.