A romantic and intimate weekend at “Dar Sabri”
With its traditional architecture, contemporary decor and intimate atmosphere, Nabeul offers itself to you and your partner like nowhere else.
- 3days/2nights – flights not included
- Bed and breakfast accommodation at “Dar Sabri” in Nabeul.
- Transfer to/from airport.
- Hammam and 1 massage per person.
- Dinner at “Dar Sabri”.
- A day trip in the company of our historian to explore Nabeul, its medina, its artisans and the coexistence of the Muslim, Jewish and Christian communities in Tunisia.
- The Cap Bon region with its mountains and sea.
- the elegance of your accommodation at “Dar Sabri”, blending tradition and modernity.
- wandering through the Medina of Nabeul and acquainting yourself with the riches of its craftsmanship; the refined family cuisine at “Dar Sabri”.
Tunisian cookery lesson
Tunisian cuisine contains the blend of peoples that constitute its history: from Berber semolina to Jewish tagines, Andalusian pastries delicately flavoured with flower water and subtly spiced Spanish stews. We invite you to explore this cuisine and create an entire menu before tasting it in a charming residence in the heart of the Medina of Nabeul.
Lunch meeting with a Tunisian personality
As the initiator of the “Arab spring”, Tunisia was the impetus for the revolutions in the region. The country has always differentiated itself through its openness and its aspiration for democracy. In this exceptional politico-historical context, we can organise for you a lunch or dinner with Tunisians who are at the heart of the current changes: artists, intellectuals, campaigners, business leaders or mere employees who also happen to be players in civil society. You will have an amazing opportunity to exchange views with them and gain a better understanding of the challenges facing Tunisian society, away from the clichés and closer to the facts. This meeting will also allow you to find out more about the traditions, the cuisine and the local culture.
A Tunisia specialist
Your tailor-made trip
A concierge service
Advisers ready to help you
Five languages spoken
An enduring experience