Djerba for all the family: relaxation to exploration
The Djerba air is so sweet that time has stood still. Explore the island of the Lotus-eaters, stroll along its long sandy beaches, explore the village of Erriadh and its open-air urban art museum and visit the oldest synagogue in Africa, a testimony to the peoples who constitute multifaceted Tunisia. And don’t forget to relax in the exquisite spa at the Radisson Blu Resort & Thalasso while your children happily enjoy the numerous activities at the VIC Kid’s Club.
- 8 nights/7 days in a family or communicating room with sea view on half board at the “Radisson Blu Palace Resort & Thalasso” in Houmt-Souk – flights not included.
- Transfer to/from airport.
- The variety of the activities offered by your hotel: the VIC Kid’s Club welcomes your children aged 4 to 11 years for cultural and sports activities
- The free babysitting service for children aged under 4 years
- The variety and the great professionalism of the treatments at the thalasso-spa
- The Health & Fitness sports hall
Travel journal in Erriadh
A day filled with art, accompanied by the painter, Zied. Immerse yourself in a world of watercolours and sketches and let your imagination run free. Explore the charming village of Erriadh which is home to the Ghriba, the oldest synagogue in Africa, and visit Djerbahood, its open-air museum of urban art. There are around a hundred paintings by international artists depicting the architecture of the Erriadh.
Evidence of the coexistence of the communities on the island of Djerba, the Ghriba attracts thousands of pilgrims in May each year. This is an opportunity for the Jews on the island, who represent one of the last communities in the Arab world, to attend numerous joyful celebrations.
Parc Djerba Explore: Crocod’îles
Children will adore discovering the 400 Nile crocodiles at the largest Mediterranean farm dedicated to this animal. Here, between the papyrus, the palms and the banana trees, the reptiles lounge in the sunshine in the pools or the tropical glasshouse while they wait to be fed. A real spectacle!
And, if you wish, you can continue your day with a cultural tour of the very fine collection dedicated to the art of Tunisia and the Arab-Muslim world at the Lalla Hadria museum.
A Tunisia specialist
Your tailor-made trip
A concierge service
Advisers ready to help you
Five languages spoken
An enduring experience